Hamilton & Washington: Secrets of the Past Walking Tour Tickets
History comes alive! American history, Hamilton, and Washington fans, come one and all! Step back in time to the exciting founding of the United States! This walking tour in Lower Manhattan explores British colonial times, the Revolutionary War, and the early United States, seen through the accomplishments of Alexander Hamilton and George Washington. You will see remarkable and little-known historic locations and experience history.
- Relive the first reading of the Declaration of Independence and the revolt that followed.
- Honor American soldiers in the Battle of Brooklyn.
- Glimpse into the Culper spy ring.
- Stand in awe by the tavern where Washington bid farewell to his officers after the war.
- Applaud Hamilton's achievement in the ratification of the Constitution.
- Celebrate at the site of Washington's inauguration and the first capital.
- Gain insights into the duel between Hamilton and Aaron Burr.
- Visit the final resting place and respects to Alexander and Eliza Hamilton...and much more.
- You'll hear stories, letters, and speeches, and see paintings from the time. This is an immersive tour of early America for history buffs and lovers of the musical "Hamilton," all experienced on the streets where it happened!
- You’ll see historic locations, including Fraunces Tavern, Bowling Green, Federal Hall, the New York Stock Exchange, the resting place of Alexander Hamilton and his wife, Eliza Schuyler Hamilton, and other sites critical in early American history.
Your tour will be led by a licensed NYC guide and historian with over 20 years of experience educating and entertaining.
Tours require a minimum of 5 people in total. You will be contacted if the tour is canceled.
April 7th, 2023
March 30th, 2024